• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

TGR Tube Run

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Soooooo fun!!!!! And what a great attitude, given the expense!

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is so awesome! Did you see he's in VT? Ski Diva, I think you need to give this man a visit! :D

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I did and yes, I'd love to give him a visit!!!!!! Where is it????

NannyMin

Banned
Oh how fun! I love the look on the kid's faces! I'm surprised they don't have helmets on though. I had a good friend die in a tubing accident from a major head injury so it is a sore spot for me. My charges always wear helmets when tubing/sledding and they don't seem to mind.

I did and yes, I'd love to give him a visit!!!!!! Where is it????

Off 100 in the White River Valley (between Rochester and Warren).

Don't forget the TR! We want pictures!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It looks absolutely fantastic! I showed the TR to a friend who said "don't worry, you'll have your own property with which to do that soon...."

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Since my husband and I run an excavating business, I'm trying to convince him we need a tube run like that!!!

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Since my husband and I run an excavating business, I'm trying to convince him we need a tube run like that!!!

I'll bring the 6 pack admission fee!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga