• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Super steal of a deal on REI outlet.com

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Smartwool thin women's ski socks - $8 a pair!! Plus another 20% off any one item on REI outlet.com. Nice!

I had been waiting to spend a gift card for REI since Xmas. I got 2 pairs of socks & a super discounted Arc'tyrex fleece.

Yay!:thumbsup:

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wait...hold off on your purchase!

Friday, February 8th is the "rumored" day that REI starts their 0.83 sale...which means, anything that ends in 0.83 you get any EXTRA 50% off!!

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
bummer. I think they were 8.83 too.

Yet - one cannot own too many ski socks. So maybe I'll just buy more!!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, that is a great deal. Shoot, now to decide whether to wait for Friday. :eyebrows:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
such a deal

This site gets more dangerous by the day with all the posted deals....I don't know whether to :yahoo: or :rolleyes:
Oh heck, I'll :yahoo: and worry about the credit card bill later :smile:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, my credit card and REI membership card just jumped into my hands and I've ordered 2 pairs. If they put more on sale on Friday I'll order some more. I really want to have more spare pairs anyhow and love the bright orange and blue colors!

ride_ski

Angel Diva
BUMP...

The .83 50% off sale started today....Also today you get 20% off the highest priced item in your cart. I'm just making one last look before I check out. :eyebrows:

soundgarden

Certified Ski Diva
Thanks for the heads up! I just picked up 4 pairs of the SmartWool socks from REI for $14 total. (I'm picking them up at a local store to avoid shipping fees).

There really are some incredible deals on there. Thanks again.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks like I'm skiing instead of shopping! :ski2:

We were planning on going to the sale today in Denver but we're snowed in up in the mtns. I-70 is closed from Avon to Georgetown due to snow and blowing snow. All the passes are closed so there's no alternative to get back to Denver. Not sure if we can get to Copper so we'll go to Keystone instead.

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
yikes! I just spent $100!!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks like I'm skiing instead of shopping! :ski2:

We were planning on going to the sale today in Denver but we're snowed in up in the mtns. I-70 is closed from Avon to Georgetown due to snow and blowing snow. All the passes are closed so there's no alternative to get back to Denver. Not sure if we can get to Copper so we'll go to Keystone instead.
Rough life!

But, you can shop online as well, I did last night. :D

SueNJ

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What a deal... I just got 3 pairs of ski socks for $20, including shipping. One pair cost only $3.83, and the other 2 $5.83 each. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga