• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sunday River, 11/17

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
I was up at SR all day today for training and got out on snow at about 1:30 or so. Things were surprisngly good. A few inches of snow on Friday night and alot of snowmaking made for some decent coverage where the sun was shining, but in the shadows on Ecstasy and Cascade, there was alot of ice. It wasn't as crowded as I expected, either.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Hi BCG! We're in the same neighborhood! We ought to make a few turns this winter. Glad to hear you had a good time at "da Rivah" on 11/17. I usually wait until they at least have Risky Business open to head there. I'll be going up to Sugarloaf on Tuesday to see how they fared with the latest storm (supposedly 8" there) and will report back.

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
Maine Ski Lady -- I am there just about every day -- come find me in the Mogul Meister room at Merrill Brook. Can't promise I can always sneak out to ski, but if things are slow.....

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I finally made it over to the River on 11/29, skied "in the clouds" :smile: (Interesting day!) Did multiple laps on Monday, Right Stuff and especially enjoyed the snow on Spruce - Risky & AmEx. But, whoa, that cloud line was vertigo-inducing!! I will definitely look you up, will pm first so we can exchange names.

I'm mostly out there on quieter weekdays, so maybe we can take a few runs together! Very impressed with how much they have been able to get open - GO BOYNE! You are going to LIKE THIS NEW OWNER. A LOT. Big storm brewing for Sunday night-Monday!! :snow:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga