• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Spring season great for little ones (LOADED with pics)

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow! Sticky snow but still a GREAT time. Can you believe I STILL have not caught up with SnowHot? We've been at her mountain 3 times now. LMBO

See, I told you they were adventurous.

DSC_00390005.jpg

Emma in some little bumps.

DSC_00590013.jpg

Nolan in the same bumps. He loved them and skied them for about 2 hours this afternoon. :D

DSC_00750017.jpg

DSC_00710016.jpg

Emma LOVES air. :laugh:

DSC_00800018.jpg

I cannot believe there wasn't a wipeout to follow this one. He looks as if there is no chance of recovery.

DSC_00920022.jpg

Yep, he had to find himself a hole too.

DSC_00970024.jpg

This turned out to be my favorite today as we had to pull EACH of them out of a hole or snow several times. :ROTF:

DSC_01060027.jpg

mollmeister

Angel Diva
OMG! That is AWESOME! On all counts. But I especially love little kids in little bumps. Your kids rock!

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OMG, I LOVE those shirts. That is TOO funny! :laugh:

I KNOW! Aren't those great? They had SO many comments on them. :ROTF:

OMG! That is AWESOME! On all counts. But I especially love little kids in little bumps. Your kids rock!

Gee thanks. :love: I'm the same way with the bumps. I just LOVE to see little kids in them. :D

skihub

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OH Marge - what great pictures. Your kids are loving it!!! The shirts made me laugh out loud.

We have to meet next year. My daughter is 7 - how old is yours? We are going to at least get the Sunday passes at Crystal next year.

Thanks for sharing.

deannatoby

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Really great shirts!! Did you make them yourself?

Your kids look so cute on the bumps! My 9yo spent almost all her time on an easy blue this year just because she could do some bumps on the side by the barrels. She would go nice and slow, though! The 6yo wanted to do those little bumps, but she's not exactly squishing her grapes enough, so I told her no bumping till the grapes are wine. Best motivation ever!

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OH Marge - what great pictures. Your kids are loving it!!! The shirts made me laugh out loud.

We have to meet next year. My daughter is 7 - how old is yours? We are going to at least get the Sunday passes at Crystal next year.

Thanks for sharing.
My daughter just turned 8 and my son is 5-1/2. Perfect ages. We DO need to meet up next year for sure!

Really great shirts!! Did you make them yourself?
Nope, we got them at some shop in Steamboat. :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga