• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Snowfall Totals Colorado TODAY!!!

It is DUMPING in the Rocky Mountains!
Thought those of you coming to Colorado would want to know the snowfall that came in today!

Aspen Mountain 10 inches
Beaver Creek 9 inches
Breckenridge 10 Inches
Copper Mountain 7 inches
Keystone 8 inches
Loveland 8 inches
Monarch 8 inches
Ski Cooper 10 inches
Snowmass 8 inches
SolVista 6 inches
Steamboat 7 inches
Sunlight 8 inches
Vail 10 inches
Winter Park 16 whoppin' inches!!!

:cheer:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Indeed. Heard from my son an hour ago, he sounded exhausted. He rode Breck today, said it was coming down like gangbusters all day. Gotta love March!

A measly but welcome 6" is due out here tomorrow. We'll take it!

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Powder Alert---Brighton UT: son reports 9 inches overnight and another 10 inches during the day, with something about it was the best day in weeks, it's pretty tracked out on the main runs. And I was at my desk cursing my day job.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I skiied Keystone today, and conditions were good but it didn't "feel" like 8 in. Maybe it was just because I got out of town late and didn't hit the mountain until 11:30, but it was pretty tracked out by the time I got there. Found some decent powder stashes back in the Outback, but that was about it. At least it was nice and soft!

I planned to hit Beaver, but had to take DS to the doctor at the last minute this morning. Probably a good choice to go to Keystone, from what I heard I might not have made it to Beaver until closing!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga