• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

SAC-Swix Alpine Tuning Kit $63.97

veggielasagna

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Great opportunity to get some basics...

"The Swix Alpine Tuning Kit turns your workbench into a ski shop. This specialty package's vices are compact and lightweight so you can use them at home or bring them on your ski trip for quick tuning jobs at the hotel. Slip the non-chrome 4mm file into the two-angle guide to sharpen your edges just the way you like it. Swix threw in a tuning manual with all sorts of tips, and included a nylon bag to keep it all together."

Vises alone usually cost more than this.

-veggielasagna

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ack, I missed it the other day and again today. Guess it's not meant to be.

veggielasagna

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If I see it again I'll send you a pm...don't think they sold out so maybe it'll be up again today..the legend pros are on at least their second go around today.

-veggielasagna

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks! The tuning kit's up now. The wax kit's got my attention because I need an iron and they might as well throw in scraper, wax etc for a few more bucks.

Edit: I didn't read this thread very well, I was talking about the waxing kit this whole time!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
And again @ 11:32 p.m.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga