• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

SAC - Smith Anthem Spherical Series Goggles

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Up again! Anybody miss out on this earlier today? $38.38 62% Off, Regularly $99.95!! I hear they're great with Giro Fuse helmets. :D

https://sac.bvibert.com/

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, those are coming up quite frequently! I wonder why they have so many? Hmm?

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Because they know we'll keep buying them. :D

Speaking of which... I need to figure out which lens was the casualty of my yardsale last week... :laughter: :ROTF:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Did anyone happen to notice that the price dropped to $27-something for awhile later last night??? :eek: 3 goggle frame colors and 2 different lens colors total were in the offering. WOW.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I paid $38.38 for them when I posted this. There were, IIRC, 5 different strap colors to pick from with at least 2 different lenses for each strap color.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga