• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Just found about about a new pass from Intrawest. Now that they own Steamboat, they're offering something called the Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus ($489. adult). This give you unlimited access to Copper and Winter Park, plus six days at Steamboat, as well as free skiing or riding at Steamboat every Friday afternoon.

I think this is different from their Rocky Mountain Super Pass ($389. adult), which offered unlimited access to Copper and Winter Park. There's also the Ultimate Pass ($1,344. adult), which gives you unlimited access to all three resorts, whenever you want.

Any takers?

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ohhhh!
Tempting. I think my husband would have a stroke if I were to get another season pass somewhere out west.
I WILL get the use out of the two passes I currently have!:ski2:

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have the Rocky Mtn Super Pass Plus with Women's Wednesdays ski lessons included. Total package $750. Ski lessons are once a week, all day, starting 1st week in Dec. and ending the last week in March.

We also get discounted lift tickets for friends and family.

Kathi

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Prices may go up!

The RMSP current prices expire on Sept. 3rd so they could go up again.

In April the Ultimate Pass was $999 and the RMSPP was $479 instead of $489.

Vail Resorts pass prices also expire On Sept. 3rd.

Kathi

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna