• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

QUICK. Someone enable me!!

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
OK divas. I just got an email from my work saying the "Employee Order time is here!" OK - wasn't here last season early enough for this sale...but was psyched to be here now!!

but here goes: Any 2008 Salomon, K2 or VOLKL (hee hee) at up to 10% below wholesale. I inquired about the Auras (since I already have the Mantras) and I can get them for $399 (possibly cheaper). That's worth it, yeah?

I mean, I'd be crazy not to...right?? For $100 down, then pay the rest in fall when they get delivered. Plus bindings would be super cheap too...cuz I get the same deal on bindings.

So....do I press "go"??

Yes, Go. The new Auras are a great graphic, esp. for a skier your age, and they are fab. skis. Will present some overlap to your Mantras, though, but then you can easily sell 1 pair if you decide you don't need both.

skigrl27

Yeah I'll sell one of em, probably. OR...OR!! Looking to get an AT set up, so I may just mount the Dukes on either pair - so I can have the best of either world, whenever I please!!

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Do you even need to ask? :wink:

JUST DO IT!

Yeah I'll sell one of em, probably. OR...OR!! Looking to get an AT set up, so I may just mount the Dukes on either pair - so I can have the best of either world, whenever I please!!

I skied with NannyMin on 3/31 and saw first hand how versatile the Dukes are, particularly for the type of terrain that you ski where you live. I would order the Auras since you never did get to demo them and mount them with the Dukes and then you can decide if you want to keep both pair or sell one.

oragejuice

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Get them and love them for a couple weeks, and then sell them to me?

Just kidding. I don't know why you wouldnt. That's a damn good price.

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Press......go......now!

:ski2:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A little late to the party, but always happy to enable. Grab em if you haven't already!

greekpeakskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
go for it. I highly recommend it. The guilt is not nearly as bad as i thought it would be after buying the m77 to keep my new power thangs company.

i read an article recently that said that in retrospect, people feel more regret over spending time working than taking time off... by extension, you'll feel much worse in retrospect about not buying them than buying them. plan for the future: buy the skis.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can't believe I missed this thread!!!
What did you order!?
Puleeeeeze tell me you snatched up some goods!!

skigrl27

The order is in!! 08/09 Auras in 170. Also ordered a pair of Dukes.

YAY. They won't even come in until November. The graphics for next year are awesome (much better than white). So now I'm officially equipped....umm, again. :becky:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga