• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Proud mom! We're going to Nationals!

fatoots

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My oldest, 14, (the one with the broken wrist! LOL) captured 1st in 3 half-pipe events so he has an automatic invite to the USASA snowboard national championships in Copper. I am beside myself. He has worked so hard, and has been an also-ran for three years now. Despite being rather small for his age he seems to have found a niche in half-pipe, beating out the boy who usually throws it down better than him in slopestyle and boardercross.

DSC_9707.JPG

AND, just as wonderful, but slightly less impressive only because he only has one other competitor in his group, my little skier boy also has 1st in half-pipe and will be able to compete as well, and most likely in slopestlye.

DSC_9597.JPG

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Awesome!! This is a very good reason to brag!

fatoots

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Holy smokes! Nice job! When are nationals?

We will be going out Friday 4/3, I think Saturday is the practice day, and the events run through Friday 4/10.

I am in the midst of trying to find lodging in Center Village. He stayed there last year, and many of our friends/parents who are going will be there as well. As time gets closer I will be sure to get some "411" from all you Colorado Divas.

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
YAY! :clap:

Way to be proud.

Jilly

Staff member
We'll have to keep an eye for TV coverage that week!!

Good luck and congrats!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga