• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pictures of the 2yo and the 5yo!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Malcolm *helping me pack* for the mountain, in his brother's helmet:
IMG_2063.jpg

Duncan, on his first day out this season, pretty confident on the magic carpet:
IMG_2067.jpg

Ready position? Racing position?
IMG_2068.jpg

And he's off!
IMG_2071.jpg

Duncan and Mommy ride the lift at Vail!
IMG_2081.jpg

Skiing down:
IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

Malcolm goes *skiing* at Copper. . . first a little warm-up:
IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

And then the Magic Carpet! He loves the magic carpet, even if he mostly just falls down and giggles coming downhill. He can walk on the flats and uphill, but downhill. . . not so much yet.
IMG_2112.jpg

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Adorable....these will make great pics at their weddings someday---save these little skis and give em back to them at their wedding.

(a friend of mine's son was married at Alta---both bride and groom are uber skiers). At the reception they featured their beginning ski pics and presented them with their 'baby' skis.) And at my daughter's wedding, we had the bride and groom's ski pics at various stages in their lives and I kept her first real pair of skis for her as well---plan to do something with them, eventually, someday, when I get the time..........

Pretty soon those boys will be smoking you----but then remember, the Divas will always be here for you----:grouphug:

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
Dlovski's right! This time that they are little will fly by! Enjoy every minute of it! The boy's are precious!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
omg, how totally adorable is this???? :smile:
Love it, thanks for sharing.
GREAT idea about saving the early early skis, wish we had DS's (DH gave them away :doh: they were 80's I think).
The big guy is ON HIS WAY, check out that BIG smile on the lift! :becky:
And the little guy is getting the feel for all that stuff on the feet, a little sliding, that's how it all works!!
Yep, in a few years, they will be skiing past you.
Absolute PROMISE. Take your vitamins, mom - you're gonna need 'em sooner than you think! :wink:

Dirka

Certified Ski Diva
:smile:These pictures are adorable!!! I love seeing kids ski with their little skis and boots. Too cute.

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:love:

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:love: Absolutely adorable!

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OMG! Those are adorable! What cuties you have. Maybe sometime we can get them all together and go family crazy skiing! :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga