• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pasta for the Lactose Intolerant

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Although I can easily get addicted to dairy, I love it but it really hates me. Usually, it's out of sight and out of mind, but the one thing I really miss: Baked pasta dishes.

Sometimes I use soy cheese, but a few years ago, I came up with this healthy gnocchi recipe that has been making big hits at Summit County parties:

Gnocchi with Sun Dried Tomatoes

if you don't have any dairy issues, you can mix in some grated mozzarella with the pine nuts and basil to make a pesto sauce. I sometimes add portabella mushrooms to this recipe. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna