• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Participate in a small ski area's website improvement project

Knitjenious

Angel Diva
Hello divas! I thought you might be a good group of people to share this with. A week or two ago, I stumbled across a Facebook post in a ski group requesting volunteers to participate in Zoom interviews to help a small, family-owned ski area improve their website user experience. I just spent 30 mintues talking to Holly and had so much fun doing it. So I told her that I'd share her post here as well in case any of you would be willing to participate. (She also told me 95% of the people who'd been willing to do the focus group so far had been men -- we can't allow that! Diva Powers Activate!)

Her original post on Facebook:

Hello - I really appreciate the support so far on this (the snow sport community is awesome), but I am looking for some more people who are willing to fill out my survey (only 2-5 minutes of time) and maybe others who would be willing to participate in a 30 minute interview sometime over the next two weeks for my research! I have been so inspired by the conversations I have had with some of you! If you are interested in participating in my research to help a small family owned ski area, the survey is below! Thank you again!!!

I am a UX designer looking for input from skiers/snowboarders to help a small ski area improve their website. If you have 2-5 minutes to spare to fill out my survey, I would appreciate it! Thank you! https://forms.gle/BeEcXofcJPFDYNqa7

TiffAlt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hello divas! I thought you might be a good group of people to share this with. A week or two ago, I stumbled across a Facebook post in a ski group requesting volunteers to participate in Zoom interviews to help a small, family-owned ski area improve their website user experience. I just spent 30 mintues talking to Holly and had so much fun doing it. So I told her that I'd share her post here as well in case any of you would be willing to participate. (She also told me 95% of the people who'd been willing to do the focus group so far had been men -- we can't allow that! Diva Powers Activate!)

Her original post on Facebook:

Hello - I really appreciate the support so far on this (the snow sport community is awesome), but I am looking for some more people who are willing to fill out my survey (only 2-5 minutes of time) and maybe others who would be willing to participate in a 30 minute interview sometime over the next two weeks for my research! I have been so inspired by the conversations I have had with some of you! If you are interested in participating in my research to help a small family owned ski area, the survey is below! Thank you again!!!

I am a UX designer looking for input from skiers/snowboarders to help a small ski area improve their website. If you have 2-5 minutes to spare to fill out my survey, I would appreciate it! Thank you! https://forms.gle/BeEcXofcJPFDYNqa7
Thanks for the head's up! I've filled out their survey

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna