• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Park City

AltaBird

Certified Ski Diva
This is a re-post of my other message. Just wanted to make sure women fro Park City area read it.
Thanks for all the replies. I've had a change of plans. My ski buddy is sick so I'm going solo and decided to stay in the Park City area instead. Haven't skied there in 20+ years so it will be all new to me again. Not sure what areas I'm going to ski on any days. Just go with the flow I suppose. I debating on renting a car. The place I'm staying at is on the ski bus shuttle, a bit before you get to the Canyons. Any suggestions form the Park City ladies...will I need a car? If I have a car how will the parking be at the ski areas? Crowded...long walk to lifts? I hate to carry my equiptment very far. I'm also thinking if I had a car I could drive to Powder Mtn. and Snowbasin. Would that be a lot of driving in one day. I know the distances but not the roads. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna