• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Park City

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Aside from skiing as much as possible - I would visit the Utah Olympic Park. Lots of fun, interesting, etc. You can do skeleton or bobsled on the Olympic track if you are brave!

If you enjoy cross-country skiing, see if you can get to Soldier Hollow, where the Olympic events for XC were held. Beautiful facility.

It's fun to walk around Park City in general. We enjoyed the Irish pub on Main Street called Flanagan's.

Out towards the 80 in Kimball Junction there's a shopping center that has a store in it called JW Allen & Sons - an old-timey toy and candy store. Lots of fun to look around!

If there is a concierge where you are staying, they should have some good ideas for anything else non-skiing. Also, if you are able to get up to Snowbasin to ski I would highly recommend it (personal favorite).

Have a wonderful time!!

SashaJo

Certified Ski Diva
Go snowmobiling

A few years ago I was in Park City for a week but couldn't ski due to a recent surgery. I went out on a snowmobile three times that week - it was awesome! Recommend that if you want to have a non-ski day but still be outside you give this a shot!

SueBobTexas

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So jealous! Just got back from there on a five day trip - I wish it could have been longer. There are a lot of new runs at the different resorts so go explore on the mountains.

Food is great at the Riverhorse restaurant but expensive.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna