• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New twist to upcoming Utah trip - side leg to Park City

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
DH and DS - crazy men that they are - want to do the skeleton ride in Park City. So we'll be extending our trip one day, and heading to Park City on Feb. 13th. I know, it's a holiday weekend, but we're still excited!

I'm toying with the idea of having them drop me off to do some skiing, either downhill or XC, while they go throw themselves headfirst down an ice track. If we got there around noon, would it be crazy crowded? Worth a half day? Or just go to White Pine for XC?

We are thinking of staying at the Best Western since we have a discount card.

Any and all suggestions welcome!

jfoxgrande

Certified Ski Diva
Can not comment on the Best Western , I am fortunate enough to have multiple friends in Park City to stay with. I spent a week at Park City Mountain just before Christmas then again just last week.....conditions were wonderful, lot's of pow this trip, as a Jersey Shore gal, just being in magnificent UT is great whether dh or xc. Skiing in NJ, or catskills NY feels like being on a subway so to me Park City never seems crowded (spent MLK weekend 4 years). I ususally spend a day at the Park City XC trails or unitas, other than white pine,check out mountaintrails.org for nice free trails. Planning my next trip....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga