• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Season, New Boots, (feels like) New Me

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Got my first day under my belt! Felt good to be back on skis. I also get to start this new season with new BOOTS! I have struggled with foot pain for the last 2 seasons. I almost forgot what it feels like to ski without pain in my feet. Anyway even though there is limited terrain, it felt like a whole new me who can actually ski again.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Finding the right pair of boots is such a good feeling... some just never get there no matter how much work you get done. My current pair is the best match I've ever found for my feet and I already hate thinking about replacing them. Glad you're starting the season on this note and hope you get a ton of good days!

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For sure, Back in 2016 I got new boots. And they were as close to as perfect a fit I can get! after 4 seasons and using 10 year old liners I decided to keep the boots and make tweaks to the liners. etc. It was never as good and the last 2 seasons skied in pain. It is SO NICE to have good fitting boots again.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Got my first day under my belt! Felt good to be back on skis. I also get to start this new season with new BOOTS! I have struggled with foot pain for the last 2 seasons. I almost forgot what it feels like to ski without pain in my feet. Anyway even though there is limited terrain, it felt like a whole new me who can actually ski again.
Let's make some turns soon! I'll be in new (again!) boots--a 21.5 this time :eek:

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
I too have new boots this season, and I came home from the fitting a tad bit skeptical that they were right for me. But, first day out, they felt great, and I felt well-balanced, a feeling I coveted but didn’t always find in ski boots.

After 2 runs, I forgot about my boots, which, I think, is how it should be.

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I too have new boots this season, and I came home from the fitting a tad bit skeptical that they were right for me. But, first day out, they felt great, and I felt well-balanced, a feeling I coveted but didn’t always find in ski boots.

After 2 runs, I forgot about my boots, which, I think, is how it should be.
yep! I didnt even notice I was wearing boots either. Such a good feeling

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
wiat, new as in new from the new ones you got at the end of last season? or are you talking about those.
No, the ones I got at the end of last season. I couldn’t ski in them until I had them worked on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga