• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

My Harvest Festival Tradition(TR?)

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This isn't really a trip report, but after posting in the Labor Day Weekend thread about my plans, I've had a couple requests for pics of my "family tradition"
Let me start by saying, I LOVE doing stuff with my dad, and usually end up leaving with a side ache from laughing so much.
This is a pic of the truck before we started out. My Grandma Gertie(86) in the front seat, Zach(my cousin) in the tank poised to throw toilet paper. Yes! We throw candy, toilet paper and hand out bottles of water during the parade. The rolls of TP have a stamp on them that says, "For Deposit Only"
n830505017_1180157_7559.jpg

This is a pic of a majority of the "gang" just prior to setting off in the parade

n830505017_1180158_7833.jpg

And this, the back of the truck. Can't miss the back of the truck!

n830505017_1180161_8615.jpg

And for the full............well, almost full effect, a youtube video of a portion of the truck's performance, with its sounds and, well you'll have to trust me on the smells........:wink:

[MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q02CHaQQDuE[/MEDIA]

Three thoughts Snowhot:

1: You are SO lucky to have a close family and such great family traditions.

2: You and your family have a great sense of humor.

3: You are totally talented when it comes to pics, videos, etc. and how to post and some of your emoticons (sp?) are awesome!

:humble:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Three thoughts Snowhot:

1: You are SO lucky to have a close family and such great family traditions.

2: You and your family have a great sense of humor.

3: You are totally talented when it comes to pics, videos, etc. and how to post and some of your emoticons (sp?) are awesome!

:humble:
Awe Shucks!

I'll agree, my family and our humour, ranks right up there!!^^^
I AM very fortunate, and I don't tend to take my family for granted. Amazing people!!!
As for the Pics, and video, I'd love to help any one else who wants to know how to do it. Just let me know!
Oh, and There is this sticky in the Site Feedback and Help forum.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
You can also find help for how to post pix and video in the FAQ section. Click on FAQ at the top of the page for answers to all sorts of How To questions.

Great pictures, SnowHot! Looks like a terrific time!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga