• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Mt. Tremblant Jan 6-11

snowgirl

Certified Ski Diva
Awesome trip! Great mountain, I was so worried as a beginner it would be too much for me to handle but there are plenty of great beginner hills. The people were so friendly and helpful even though I don't speak any French at all, most people know both languages so that is a plus :smile: The conditions weren't perfect, it wasn't too cold though the week I was there but we had a decent amount of rain and only snow on the day we were leaving :( Regardless I got a lot of skiing in, took a lesson which was fabulous. I had a great instructor Patrick in a group of only 3 other people so I definitely got one on one attention and learned a lot. I went during college week and stayed at the Mariott Residence Inn which is a really great hotel, the proximity to the gondola to the base of the mountain is awesome. Also the nightlife was a lot of fun, since it was college week the bars all had a college crowd. Lots of dancing and fun times:clap: Definitely recommend it!
2150608440077394580S425x425Q85.jpg

me and patrick my ski instructor!
2512698420077394580S425x425Q85.jpg

view from the base of the mountain (south side)
2531300160077394580S425x425Q85.jpg

view from the base of the north side
2512088810077394580S425x425Q85.jpg

another north side picture
2098698690077394580S425x425Q85.jpg

the view from my room, the gondola that takes you to the base of the mountain
2212639840077394580S500x500Q85.jpg

some shops/cafes at the base of the mountain

Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go back!!!
Great trip:ski2:

Oh the last day it was icy, I fell. Hurt my knee, and now I'm on crutches with a hairline fracture but the trip was well worth it!

Jilly

Staff member
I'm so glad you had a great time. We got that R stuff then, but the mountain held up pretty good. Our favorite nite-life is the Microbrewery La Diable. Just next door to the Marriot. But not of college age anymore doesn't mean we don't venture into the Caribou once in awhile. I wasn't up that week as I was down with Bronchitis. Hubby was though. And since you're coming back (right!!) get you next time.
I'll let Patrick know he made the Ski Diva's!!

snowgirl

Certified Ski Diva
Oh yes the Caribou is quite fun!

And yes I will definitely be back, our college does a trip every year!!
Only bad part is we take a bus up so it takes about 12 hours to get there, but its well worth it:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga