• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Might as well face it -You're addicted to biking!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Once you get the biking bug, you can't find the vaccination for it.
I have it
A few of my friends have it.
Now, our very own Ski Diva has it, as per this IM chat, (which I hope she doesn't mind me sharing)

Do you have the bug?
[17:08] wclinch: I just got back from another bike ride with Happy Feet.
[17:08] wclinch: REALLY nice.
[17:09] GWG925: You love your biking now don't you
[17:09] wclinch: I DO!!!!!
[17:09] GWG925: youre hooked
[17:09] wclinch: I AM!!!!!!
[17:09] GWG925: I'm so happy for you
[17:09] GWG925: its an addicting thing
[17:09] wclinch: It's really fun.
[17:09] wclinch: We went through some beautiful countryside.
[17:09] wclinch: Mountains, wildflowers.
[17:09] wclinch: Everything green.
[17:10] wclinch: Makes your soul feel good

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
My secrets, revealed. :D

Really, though, a very nice ride! A gorgeous day through the beautiful New Hampshire countryside -- what could be better?? (well, skiing could, but ya work with what ya got!)

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My secrets, revealed. :D

Really, though, a very nice ride! A gorgeous day through the beautiful New Hampshire countryside -- what could be better?? (well, skiing could, but ya work with what ya got!)
I especially like this part!
wclinch: Makes your soul feel good

It really does put your heart in a good spot when you get out there, breath in that fresh air and appreciate the wonders around you.
It does Make your soul feel good!

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have had my bike for a little over a week now, and I am loving it. I have not done anything very technical at all yet, but am still having fun, and got my first taste of sing track yesterday.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga