• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Love Your Body 5K Walk & Run, West Hartford, CT 10/24/2009

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought this would be a great place to share an event I just learned of. It's the first of what will be an annual event: the Love Your Body 5K Walk and Run. The event will be held at the West Hartford Reservoir on Saturday, October 24th at 10AM.

More info and the registration form can be found at:
https://www.now-ct.org/

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sev, this is really cool. Are you going to try to fit this into your schedule?

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Right now I have a conflict with my daughter's schedule. I was hoping to take her out of her activity and push her and my son in the jogger but no baby joggers are allowed for this event. :( So I'm not sure what I'm doing now... need to figure it out soon though as I'd really like to do this!

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It seems iconiclastic that they would not allow strollers in this event? Insurance issue :noidea: wierd.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm thinking it might be due to the location: West Hartford Reservoir. Depending on how they route it, you might be on dirt trails. That could be problematic with strollers.

Bing

Angel Diva
We went camping near there this summer - I had never been to your State and WOW ... it is my favourite campsite to date - gorgeous !!

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:D That's so cool, Bing! Glad you enjoyed our state!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna