• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Looks like I'm moving!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I think I am, anyway. Unless something goes wrong to screw it up. And in today's housing market, you never know.

We've had our house on sale in PA for it seems like forever -- well, we had it on the market last summer, then took it off because it wasn't going anywhere, then put it on again this spring. And finally, finally we got an offer we can live with.

So if everything goes smoothly, it looks like I'll be changing the location in my profile from "Sometimes PA, Sometimes VT" to just plain "Vermont". Maybe as early as the end of next month!

Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Hey Wendy, that's great. I love Vermont and spend as much time there as I can. I'm only 1 hr. 40 minutes from home to Ludlow. Good luck with the closing! It's a good omen for the season, right?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
We spend a LOT of time there now, so it really feels like home already.

One of the challenges with this move is that I have a house full of stuff in VT, and a house full of stuff in PA. So I have a lot of eliminating to do.

Thank God for Craig's List! :love:

Yeah, my house (and all contents) was destroyed by fire in April 2003 and that took care of eliminating a lot of stuff. Less is definately more, though if you look at my ski quiver, it's a contradiction to that sentiment!:p

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congratulations! I knew it was only a matter of time. And now for your Vermont vanity license plate . . . let's see . . . what shall it be? . . . How about 'SkiDiva'? :laugh: I know that 'SkiDiva' is not available in Pennsylvania . . . so here's rooting for availability in Vermont! :thumbsup:

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congratulations!!! Nice to be settled in one spot!
Hope the move goes smoothly.....

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Got my closing date! October 26 I'm outta PA! Yippeee!!!!!!

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wahoo! Just think, it will be all over before ski season starts!!!

I just bought new boots today in Ludlow and was wishing you were there. Wahoo!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
You bought boots?????

We need to know more about this. (I assume they're ski boots!)

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What other kind of boots??? Now really, Ski Diva!!!

I bought Technica Attiva Flames. Last year my boots were very sloppy and I had to add a device callled an illiminator to the tongue of my boot since nobody had small boots left in stock. I was not going to let that happen again. So today, I spent over 2 hours with the boot fitter and it turned out that he did have a last year's model from another store that fit me perfectly. So, for $300 I will be very happy.

Let it snow!

I recently bought the same Technica Attiva Flame boots myself, from the 06/07 stock, and had custom footbeds made to go with and had the bootfitter (Benny from Stowe) make the necessary adjustments to equalize pressure on both calves. Can't wait to try them out!

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Good luck with the move, and the closing!

I swear that next time I move, I am just selling everything, well except my dishes, because I am weird and I really like them.

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, I have moved too! Just really got into my new digs this weekend. There is so much to do, and boy am I tired. I have muscles that are sore that I never knew I had. I ache and I hurt and I'm tired, but boy does it feel good to be in our new place!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!

Here's to new beginings! :thumbsup:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
From one new movee to another, congratulations, Lola! Much happiness in your new home!!!!!

Hope those aching muscles feel better by the time you hit the slopes so you can do this: :ski2:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
All these divas moving, SkiDiva, Sheena, Lola,.......... who else?
Heck, even Lil is remodeling!

Congrats to all of you. Hope you love the new digs!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga