• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Let's Ski!

ISki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Waiting is painful. Let's go skiing!!!!

You're on your favorite type of trail (see thread). The color/level doesn't matter. You're at the top staring down. You push off. What do you do? What is your style? Fast, slow? Long radius, short radius? Do you mix it up? What's your modus operandi?

I like 'em fast, in the fall line, doing the short swing.

Jilly

Staff member
Carving out big loooooooooong GS turns. Slow dance, well maybe fast the mountain.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For me it's different every time. I'm usually working on some goal - like shortening my turns, or strengthening my carving, or making it down something challenging without stopping or falling (ha!), or keeping myself within a narrower line ......

So since I'm a more-or-less newer skier, I'm working on increasing my skills. Joy comes not from gracefulness, but from achieving a goal I pre-set.

One day I hope to move to a different level of enjoyment.

snowflake

Certified Ski Diva
I have a yummy untouched powder field waist deep, 2000 feet of vert. No ones around nothing to work on or worry about but having fun, (grin angulation). The lift is running and i'm the only one there, until i call a few friends, but only after I've had as much pow as i can handle. There are of course beverages at the bottom....oh yeah and it's bluebird.....:D

I could go on and on......
I should have never started....
all I want to do is ski RIGHT NOW!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna