• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Let's hear it for the Divas with House Quivers!

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmmm, when Lil told me that she got a second pair of skis, she said that she felt guilty and extravagent for owning two pairs of skis. I said to her (in a brooklyn accent), "and this is from a woman who owns two houses?" :rolleyes:

So I got to thinking about all of the fabulous ski divas who have a quiver of houses. Let's see . . .

Lil - Vermont and New York
Ski Diva - Vermont and Pennsylvania
tcarey - Vermont and Conneticut
chaletlaforet - Chamonix and London
cnewbound - splits her time between Vermont and Austrailia

Am I missing anyone??

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I am sooooo working on getting it down to one (and it ain't Pennsylvania!).

Maybe in the spring.......

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
She's "Phils LIL" and she is feeling guilty about having a quiver of TWO skis?

ROFLMAO!:smile:

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
SnowHot said:
She's "Phils LIL" and she is feeling guilty about having a quiver of TWO skis? ROFLMAO!:smile:

Yeah - I know - it's too darn funny! That's why I had to post about it even though she doesn't want me to. Sorry ma. Luv ya. Still love me? :D

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Of course I still love you and guess who got a email from some Epic guy who wanted to sell her Activas??? He figured I could ski your Activas and I didn't need 2 pairs of skis!!!!

Jilly

Staff member
Well, does renting count. We own our house in Belleville, Ontario. Rent a condo at Tremblant for the season. And there is the family cottage (presently in my fathers name)that we get to enjoy and fix all the time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna