• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I LOVED Saddleback!

fatoots

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Fatroots -- I am the 7-14 year old program supervisor. That means, I don't do as many clinics as I'd like. Ah, to be a line instructor again....

Hey, I'll actually be bringing a few of those to Mogul Meisters this weekend. My daughter is bringing friends up, and they are novices so while she races the Tucker's boardercross they will be in ski school. They are 12.

ZealouslyB

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I would love to meet up for a mini-diva day up there! I go skiing every Friday, so that's wide open. Mid week is harder for me too because of my schedule and I'm on call. Plus, I'm coming from Biddeford, which is a good 3 hr drive each way.... so for one day/driving alone, it's a lot.

When I first moved to ME I lived in Auburn (used to coach and Lost Valley with BCG).... I used to drive up there alone mid week all the time, put in some headphones and ski til my legs hurt. *sigh* I miss that.:(

I did, however, spend last Saturday at Saddleback (2/7); tried out my tele skis for the first time. Not only did I instantly fall in with tele skiing; it was about 30 degrees and sunny with a warm breeze. For you who've been there- you what a rarity that can be!!!! The snow was great, so was the company- by far my best ski day so far this year.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga