• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I have an appt!

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
MRI, anyway. I had just sat down at the computer to look up their number when the phone rang. Monday 2PM. Have no clue who's going to watch the kids, but I'll figure it out. I just did the pre-screen over the phone and the IUD is not a problem. Then I'll go back to the orthopedist Tuesday at 8:40AM.

Answers... next week, I guess.

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yay! Sucks that you gotta go through all this stuff, but it'll be great to have peace of mind.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It sucks that I'm giving up Mad River Glen over this. :( Hubby is still going but I will now be stuck at home. I'll be uber ticked off if it's nothing and I still could have gone.

But it's out of my hands. Tomorrow is 4 weeks since my fall.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ooooo, MRG, I think I'd go anyway! Hey, if you gotta have surgery, you may as well make it worth your while!!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Okay, down to business. Glad to hear this. Also glad that your IUD/mri magnet-conflict worries were unfounded -- let's hope the whole rest of it goes similarly!!!! fingers crossed xxxx- toes too x ow can't do that.

Ah, SnowHot, don't be a smarty pants. Sev's got 2 babies at home, they need her and she needs her knees. Where knees and treatment are concerned, "less is more" would really be her best case scenario.

It's one ski trip. MRG's not going anywhere. Get this thing diagnosed!! The suspense is killing me!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna