• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Hello, my name is *** and I'm a Goggle Slut

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Goggle Slut

I have got 5 pairs of goggles--although one shouldn't count (first pair, no longer stays the least bit dry).

So, you can change out lenses easily on the Spy goggles. I'll have to look into that. Like those goggles a lot.

When people say they ADORE their goggles though....I'll just have to try out the Oakley goggles VG mentioned.

Which goggles/lenses do you like best for flat light?

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:ski3:
You should also try the new zeals they have some fancy light adjusting polarized lenses. :p

I have one pair of Zeals that I bought at Industry Night this year. I couldn't pass on the price - $55 for the Detonator. Now, on the Herrington Catalog website (www.herringtoncatalog.com), they have both the Zeal Dominator and the Detonator for $59.95or 2 for $110.

PNWSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ok, I have to admit that when I saw the title of this thread I read "google slut." I was wondering if "questionable" photos of divas was showing up as a google search.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have 4 pairs, I think, only 3 of which I wear.

2 pair of Stockholms - Black Vines with Black Irridium
picture.php

and Blue (? actual color) with Persimmon Irridium
n1030482850_30267565_3451.jpg

Then I also have a pair of A-Frames in the same color with the HI Yellow lens for night skiing and league racing, but it doesn't fit as well.

I save my gear addiction for skis.

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, I am now up there with MSL - 6 pairs of goggles -
new Zeal goggles on the way!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga