• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Happy Turkey Day

Jilly

Staff member
To my fellow Canadian Divas - Happy Thanksgiving Monday the 8th. May your table be filled with food, friends, relatives and happiness.:D

cyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Same to you, Jilly! Living in the states, it always seems a bit strange to me to celebrate Thanksgiving late in November. It's kind of close to Christmas.

WOW! That's Early! Happy Turkey Day!

Do you guys get Halloween still?

cyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Actually, Thanksgiving isn't nearly as big a deal in Canada as it is in the U.S. People have Monday off, and many of them do a turkey dinner at some point over the weekend, but it's pretty low key.

That's our "Columbus Day" ....and that's another "Oprah" show! :D

Jilly

Staff member
I"ll keep Thanksgiving. Usually its a work day for me - at the cottage. We change seasons. Put away all the summer toys and get out the winter ones. This year it was 2 sea-doo's, a boat, lawn furniture and try to trap one red squirrel that is driving us nuts. Find the snow blower, ski-doo and shovels. My Dad actually wanted us to put up the Christmas lights for him. I put a stop to that. Only after Halloween!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga