• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Great Wintertime Diva Joke

Molly

Certified Ski Diva
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning. Both of their cars are totally demolished but, amazingly, neither of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "Wow, just look at our cars, there's nothing left of them, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet, be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely; this must be a sign from God!" The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely we should drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.

The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle, and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police...."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna