• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Great Family Restaurants in Keystone??

baseballmom94

Diva in Training
My family will be in Keystone Jan. 2 - 6. We have a 13 year old son and 10 year old daughter. Does anyone have any recommendations for family restaurants where you can get pretty decent food beyond just the normal burgers etc? We will be eating out at least 3 nights and DH and I would like to eat a pretty nice meal even if the kids are happy with grilled cheese!

Thanks a bunch!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Will you have a car? I don't know much about stuff in Keystone exactly but about 5-10 minutes down the road there are more choices in Dillon/Silverthorne.

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't know much in Keystone except for Kickapoo Tavern @ the base of the gondola and The Goat..and last time I was at the Goat, you probably don't want kids there!:yahoo:

In Dillon/Silverthorne, there is the Dam Brewery, Pug Ryans, Sunshine Cafe, The Mint. Frisco has Boat Yard, Barkleys, Backcountry Brewery. And of course, there is a ton of places to eat in Breckenridge. The places I mentioned above have more than just the standard hamburgers & nachos even though those items are available too! Sunshine is my FAVORITE breakfast place in Summit County.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There is a decent Italian place in River Run ... Paisano's, I think. Also make sure to head up the gondola for Der Fondue Chessel ... fondue in a big bavarian-style hall complete with oompah band. It isn't necessarily cheap, but it's great fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga