• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Great deal on Kirkwood passes!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
If you ski Kirkwood, you might want to get in on this.

A guy on epic (yes, he asked me to post this here. I agreed because it looks good) is putting together a group buy for Kirkwood season passes for 2008/2009. Using a special login, you can buy a full unlimited pass (no blackout dates) for $399 instead of $529. Pays off after only 3 weekends. You buy the pass directly from Kirkwood using your credit card.

He's put together a little web page with the details at https://www.kirkwoodpass.com/

There's a form on the web page. After you input your name/email, you get an email that has the login details (Kirkwood won't let him post the login information directly).

The $399 price ends September 15th. After that, the price goes up. The additional perks (discounted buddy passes, retail discounts) may only come with the passes sold before August 22nd, depending on the number of people in the group total.

sangeeta

Diva in Training
The guy on epic is my b/f. He asked me to relay the following information: His group has reached critical mass, so the perks continue to be available past 8/22. The deal expires 9/15.

He also compiled a step-by-step guide that shows you how the purchase process works:

https://KirkwoodPass.com/purchase_guide.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions.

sangeeta

Diva in Training
Last week

Alright, just another reminder: This deal expires next Monday. Now is the time to buy your pass, and remind your friends!

Thanks,

Sangeeta

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna