• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Gift (boot bag?)

toughgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tried searching posts but could not find what I was looking for. I know that some of you had a really cool boot bag that fit a helmet too. Wanted to purchase has holiday present for my brother. :thumbsup:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a new Spyder Govy back pack and I LOVE it! The slings on the side hold the boots and between the front pockets and main compartment their is space to hold your helmet. It also has a hard sided pocket for your goggles.

mirimg.php

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Transpack is great. There are several versions depending on how big you want. It holds a lot and has both shoulder straps and a waist band so is very easy to carry. We bought them for Chile trip and even used the larger one for trip to Peru because it is such a great pack!

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just got the Transpack XT1 and it is plenty big enough for all my things. There is no waist belt if that is something that is important to you.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just got the Transpack XT1 and it is plenty big enough for all my things. There is no waist belt if that is something that is important to you.
I should mention the Govy has both a waist belt and a chest strap which makes it great for doubling as an on hill back pack. The boot slings can be tightened down along with the space for the helmet and it will function just like a regular backpack. It is also set up to hold a hydration bladder with a feed hole in the upper back. I thought about gettinga Transpack but this is just so versatile that I couldn't pass it up.

toughgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't have any preferences or needs per say. I just want to go my brother out of the 80's. He walks up to the mountain with his ski pants and jacket on a hanger for goodness sake.

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't have any preferences or needs per say. I just want to go my brother out of the 80's. He walks up to the mountain with his ski pants and jacket on a hanger for goodness sake.

wow, you must be the sister I never knew I had. Sounds like my brother too.

I don't know if the XT1 would be big enough for a guys boots. There are bigger models though. And I found mine new on eBay, so I saved a few dinaros.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Check out your nearest TJ Maxx, too. Ours had a bunch or REALLY nice Marker boot and ski bags. The boot bags were made of a really heavy duty cordura and had big, tough zippers and pulls and super sturdy edging material on all the seams. I think it was around $25? I tought it was a steal, but am not in the market right now.

The biggest thing I'd look for is that the boots are in a separate compartment from the helmet, gloves, etc. a soggy helmet and gloves from snow off the boot soles is yucky.

toughgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOL.. i live at the Jersey shore. Our TJ Maxx won't carry stuff like that, but thx for the suggestion. I think i'll take a ride to REI

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga