• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

frustrated...

whitewater girl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Uhg...waaaaaa!...all this snow & I can't get to the resort :Cry: doesn't look like the town at the base of the mtn/hill has done anything but throw a little sand on the roads - 3-4 inches of thick snow/slush to drive through & more snow forecast (though I'll admit, it doesn't look it)...don't dare try & see if it gets better (or even just stays the same) outside of town as there's no place my low clearance, front-wheel drive Honda can turn around if it doesn't...

...my town took longer than usual to get to my road today, and yesterday out & about it seemed like alot of the secondary roads around here hadn't been touched (as viewed from the highway - I wasn't driving on them)...hope this isn't a sign of what the roads are going to be like this winter :( ..

...sorry, needed to vent...

:eek:

Oh no, after all the trouble you went to get the new skis yesterday! Can you miss work tomorrow and ski? Sometimes that is just the thing to do!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Whitewater Girl, follow SNWL's mantra and take the day off to ski! Conditions are great, AND you have new skis!!!!!!!!:becky:

(hint: Trade your Honda in for a Subaru!!! :wink:)

ski now . . . work later :D

There is rain in the forecast for December 24 in this area, probably in yours too, so get out there and enjoy those new sticks tomorrow!

whitewater girl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I did take off & go skiing today (and have the rest of the year off to do so as well - Yeay!)

I like my new (to me!) skis; think I'm going to love them, but - WOW! - are they different from what I was skiing on!...I'm going to have a learning curve on these! (lesson tomorrow to help with that!)

new is fun! I'll let you know how I progess! :ski2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna