• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Fly Pedals for cyclists

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I bought my BF the version 1 of Fly Pedals. He likes them and uses them for the cruiser rides on the boardwalk where there's a lot of off and on. I received the following email from the company re: version 2 and another Kickstarter campaign. Thought it'd be of interest to cycling ski divas.
Over the past year, we've worked very hard to continue to improve our products and build awareness for Fly Pedals. Also, since our last Kickstarter campaign, all of our manufacturing is done locally in Denver, Colorado! All this would not have been possible without the help of our loyal customers and Kickstarter backers, so thank you!

Now, we are very happy to announce that we launching a new line of FlyPedals on Kickstarter! The new line will be available tomorrow and have the same design as our last "Version 2" but will be available in six awesome new colors!
We are letting you know before anyone else since we are setting aside Super Early Bird Rewards at insane discounts in appreciation for our previous customers.

We are always listening to customer feedback and we are asked about colors options on the Version 2 daily, which is why we felt compelled to answer these requests! In doing so, we added several new colors: black, green, blue, pink, orange, and red

Keep an eye out for our email tomorrow and be one of the first to snag a new set of Fly Pedals in your favorite color!

Best Regards,
Bryan & Dan
FlyPedals.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga