• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

First Day on Dynastar Exclusive Legends

WildKitten

Certified Ski Diva
Might well be :love: at first turn!

I want to thank all my fellow Ski Diva's for their recommendations for new skis this year, and MaineSkiLady for the above quote. I actually experienced love at the first turn this morning!

I knew in my gut in less than one minute I was going to love these skis and be able to ski into them with ease. I was amazed at my speed and my turns, it felt GREAT. They gave me an edge hold and a stability I couldn't believe, and I totally took advantage of it!

This has got to be the best first day EVER for me :becky: I attributed it entirely to the skis, husband says it's an improvement in my technique along with me being in shape, but I still say it's the skis. I could never have skied like I did today on my Rossi's.

Whatever it is, it's definitely a fantastic combination. Never in my life have I stood at the top of a hill looked down at the pitch and said "whoo hoo!", today I did. I was actually able to keep up with the husband too!

Tomorrow I may give my new Dynastar Exclusive Fluids a try.

Thanks again Gals!

SouthernSkier

Certified Ski Diva
Sounds like you had a blast. I'm jealous. I also have a new pair of Exclusive Legends, but I haven't had a chance to ski them yet. I can't wait to get on the slopes to give them a try, though. I'm hoping I have a grin on my face like you did!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Isn't finding "your" ski the greatest feeling in the world??? :yahoo:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:clap::ski2::yahoo:
So glad to hear this!!
What a feeling, huh?!
Phew, I sure would have felt AWFUL if it hadn't worked out for you.

A quick nod to the venerable Jeannie Thoren, who continues to spend countless hours promoting the need for equipment modifications for women - she had a big hand in the Exclusive design. (is now employed by Dynastar/Lange)

(and sorry I missed this thread earlier!)

Report back on the Fluids, I'll be curious to read your impressions!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga