• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

First day of Spring!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
It's official. Just thought I'd point that out.

Has spring arrived where you are?

Here in VT, we have a ton of snow. Here's a photo of the snow on my deck:

427985710_19a259b6a9.jpg

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Diva said:
Has spring arrived where you are?

Depends on when during the week you ask -- it was spring-like the beginning of last week, but then we got the cold icy rain this past weekend, which was snow in some parts of the area. Yesterday was springlike, but I hear that today is supposed to start in the 50s and drop into the 40s and 30s later in the afternoon.

skigirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No signs of spring in NY. It is about 25 degrees and snowing very hard, along with the 3 plus feet of snow still on the ground. Let's keep skiing!!!

ISki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:( :( :( :( :(

Yes.

The thermometer read 72 degrees at the base lodge last week! (Outdoors!)

It's H-O-T.

Freaky, but it is fun to ski in just shirt & pants.

Lori_K

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Been spring here for two weeks, now. Went skiing last Sunday and it was frozen corduroy in the morning, and slush in the afternoon. As we drove down from the mountain into the valley where we live, the car thermometer read 79 degrees! I told my husband, "There's something wrong about wanting to turn on the A/C in the car after we've just been skiing!"

Although it looks like we might get our last blast of snow with a late-week system this week! :D

altagirl

Staff member
I had to go up to Snowbird and climb up on the roof of the Cliff Lodge for work yesterday - and I was in a tank top. And I was hot.

It's supposed to be snowing up there tonight, but for the past week it's been spring verging on summer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga