• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Finally blizzarding in Montreal

segacs

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It finally feels like winter out there. It's been snowing and blowing all day - about 10-15cm so far, with more to come this week.

Yeah, it may be nothing compared to what some of you guys have been getting by you. But at least it's winter, and not just over-long fall. I was getting impatient.

Snow in the Laurentians should be good this weekend. Can't wait to get out there!

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You lucky dawg!! We're dry as a bone here in MI. :(

Jilly

Staff member
Try being in south western Ontario - 70cm of snow yesterday and 30 expected today. And this is lake effect. Barrie also getting hit, but less amounts. Skiing should be good in Collingwood and the Barrie area this weekend.

segacs

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Try being in south western Ontario - 70cm of snow yesterday and 30 expected today. And this is lake effect. Barrie also getting hit, but less amounts. Skiing should be good in Collingwood and the Barrie area this weekend.

Yep, I've got friends who live up near there and they're getting dumped on with tons and tons of snow. Too bad that all those lovely quantities of white stuff are wasted on lame, overpriced hills like Blue or Talisman. (Not that our local hills are all that much better, mind you. But they are slightly better.)

Looks like I'll be getting my first ski day of the season in on Sunday. Still not sure where I'll end up going, though. Tremblant's having some big event, so it could be crowded.

Went snowshoeing today. Poor substitute for skiing, but at least it's a winter activity.

Jilly

Staff member
Yeah, don't go near Tremblant - 24 hr race is on. Saveur would be better. Or go south, even Bromont. First day is usually shorter!

Jilly

Staff member
Better go soon, another storm for Sunday! We're even going to get it here, west of you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga