• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ever heard of the Salomon Siam Sinsations?

A

Ardeo85

I came across these, and they seem to have the same specs as the Crystal/Ambers for this year (hi everyone, new here, btw!), but I can't find anything beyond that . . . even google was clueless.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150176128763

Has anyone ever heard of these? Were they Salomon's ultra-beginner ski a few seasons ago or something? I'm tempted to do an impulse buy since I was looking at getting the Crystals for my daughter and if they're the same, but less expensive...and much prettier, in my opinion.

Jilly

Staff member
Siam skis came with numbers, like Siam 4 to Siam 10. These must be "deck skis". I still have last years catalogue for Salomon and they are not listed. Deck skis are made for a box store to some specification that is similar to the Siam models, but not the same. Siam 4 was the "beginner" model of the ladies Siam series. I actually skied the 5 and thought it wasn't a bad ski at all.

joycemocha

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have the Siam 5s and I love 'em. Good beginner to intermediate ski. When I bought them I'd been skiing rental Salomon X-Wing 400s (unisex) and the shop guy talked me into the 5 instead of the 4. Wonderful little ski.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga