• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Epic: Okemo or Sunapee--crowds?

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone who skis either Okemo or Sunapee mid-week have any updates on how crowds were this past season? I'm contemplating pre-purchasing an Epic day pass for next season, as I haven't skied either Okemo or Sunapee in years. The crowding reports even mid week scared me off. . . . how were they this season as far as mid week days?

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
I did Okemo mid-week half days in the afternoon this season and it wasn't bad at all compared to weekend days. I personally don't goto Epic resorts if I can avoid it on weekends.

Did one day at Sunapee in 22/23 season over a weekday and again, not bad at all. Only went there that one day so I don't have anything to compare for vs weekend.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I ski Okemo regularly, and I think mid-week was better this year than it's been for a while. Fridays are still crazy (it's the new Saturday), and though it's not as uncrowded as it was pre-Epic, it's manageable. I would never ski there on a weekend or during a holiday period, though.

Don't know about Sunapee.

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks all! Yeah, no I wouldn't ski there on a weekend. I have strategies to avoid most crowds at Killington/Pico so I would normally go there instead on a weekend. Haven't been to Okemo in years so was considering a mid-week visit for next season just for kicks. Sounds like it's not as bad as it had been for a while overall so maybe worth a visit on a Wednesday or something.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga