• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Eating for skiing.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is amazing!
Like................foreplay!
396978506_acaee63323_b.jpg
Had to quote myself after I embedded the image in the post.
This is a Must see!

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The best breakfast ever, I thought, was First Tracks at Whistler - if you've never done this....you get up at about 5 am to get the lift up at 6.30 ish, and then you have a huuuuge buffet breakfast laid out at the top - big skillets, eggs, yogurt, fruit, coffee etc etc.

You eat and watch the sun come up while they do the avalanche control and finish the grooming, and they put a big rope all the way round the lodge. When they are done, they drop the rope and off you all go! On a powder day, it's really magic - fresh tracks all the way down :smile:

Breakfast of champions!

We did this when we went to Whistler a few years back, but unfortunately there was zero new snow all week. (It was a preplanned trip with a group, etc.) Breakfast was good, though, and we got the groomed hardpack all to ourselves! :p
Whistler2005.jpg

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
On a "normal" ski day, I have cereal before I leave the house, and then a yogurt smoothie and fruit on the way to the mountain. 99% of the time, we like to start when the mountians open, ski through lunch and stop about 1-2pm for beer and nachos!!! I carry with me a Clif Bar and my new favorite item: Luna Moons..YUMMMY! That way if I do get hungry before the end of the day, I have something with me.

On an abnormal ski day (lots of people going, more of a social event than a ski day), it is eggs benedict and bloody marys! So, then we usually don't start until 10-1030, stop by 1pm for more bloody marys and pretty much done on the hill for the day.

Truthfully, I like my "normal" days better. :ski2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga