• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Dining around Stratton?

soundgarden

Certified Ski Diva
Thanks to Severine's tip in the Skiing on the cheap, '07-'08 thread, 4 of us won free lift tickets to Stratton. (Two of us won months ago, and the other two just won in the past few weeks!)

Anyway, we are headed up to Stratton for the 1st time this weekend. It looks like they have a nice village area. Any recommendations on where to eat? We are open to anything - cheap, pricey - as long as it's good!

(Just as a side note, 2 of us are vegetarians.) Thanks very much!

If you don't mind back-tracking to Brattleboro (50 min. drive from Stratton), there is a great Korean restaurant that's very no frills, delicious, and inexpensive, called the Shin La on 57 Main Street. Yummy food and plenty of fish and vegetarian options.

daniwrites

Certified Ski Diva
A lot of my friends really enjoyed the Sirloin Saloon in Manchester...but I don't think it has many options for vegetarians :(

They had some pasta dishes listed, but I believe they were under the
"Coming Soon" section.

Great desserts though and very friendly wait staff!

Around Stratton Village there are various places to eat, and driving out the resort you will see many others as well...Manchester also offers various dining options but I am sure other ski divas can be of more assistance than I have been!

Have a blast! I'll be skiing Stratton on Tuesday . . . will you still be around? Please let me know how conditions are. They got 6" of snow yesterday and another 2-4" are expected tomorrow night so I think you're in for some great skiing!

soundgarden

Certified Ski Diva
Have a blast! I'll be skiing Stratton on Tuesday . . . will you still be around? Please let me know how conditions are. They got 6" of snow yesterday and another 2-4" are expected tomorrow night so I think you're in for some great skiing!

Thank you!!! Sadly, we won't be around on Tuesday. The 4 of us are doing Stratton on Saturday & Wachusett on Sunday. We all bought Wachusett's 3-Peat card, and since the 4 of us won free lift tickets from Stratton, skiing this weekend is "free", which is pretty awesome! I will let you know how the conditions are on Monday. :becky:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga