• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Crazy coincidence

lehrski

Diva in Training
I was skiing under the lift today around noon and found a glove. The run was a bit steep and I figured that someone had dropped their glove off the lift and might not be able to ski down the run to get it. So I put it in my pocket and intended to put it on one of the posts in the lift line. I completely forgot to leave the glove when I got to the bottom. I rode up the lift with a young guy who was a beginner snowboarder. I asked him how his day was going. He said not bad, but he right at the start of the day he had lost one of his new gloves when he was fiddling with his helmet on the lift. I pulled the glove out my pocket and asked him "Is this it?" It was a match to his lonely glove. What are the chances, with all of the people on the hill, that I would ride up the lift with the owner of the glove?

newbieM

Angel Diva
I was skiing under the lift today around noon and found a glove. The run was a bit steep and I figured that someone had dropped their glove off the lift and might not be able to ski down the run to get it. So I put it in my pocket and intended to put it on one of the posts in the lift line. I completely forgot to leave the glove when I got to the bottom. I rode up the lift with a young guy who was a beginner snowboarder. I asked him how his day was going. He said not bad, but he right at the start of the day he had lost one of his new gloves when he was fiddling with his helmet on the lift. I pulled the glove out my pocket and asked him "Is this it?" It was a match to his lonely glove. What are the chances, with all of the people on the hill, that I would ride up the lift with the owner of the glove?
Love this story. It’s like the beginning of a rom com.

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
When we do drive to ski we normally get there around 10am. We usually catch something leaving who's been there since first chair so get a great spot. I'm also lucky in love as I've a great guy so a win win on both fronts lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna