• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Copper to require parking reservations.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
In a press release this morning, Copper Mountain announced a reservation system based on parking instead of individual skiers. More details will be announced soon.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I've been wondering if Solitude would use parking as a way to limit numbers. Would follow from the fact that they eliminated free parking last season. Just so happens that Copper and Solitude are owned by Alterra.

Solitude had incentives to car pool or take the UTA bus for 2019-20. I assume there will be capacity limits on the ski bus, but at the same time won't be too surprised if be a few more times are added to balance that out total capacity. SLC and Utah will do everything they can to encourage people to make skiing in the region as interesting as possible. Meaning up to whatever capacity limits are deemed safe by the time there is 100% snow coverage and ample open terrain.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I've been wondering if Solitude would use parking as a way to limit numbers. Would follow from the fact that they eliminated free parking last season. Just so happens that Copper and Solitude are owned by Alterra.

Copper is owned by POWDR.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Killington is owned by POWDR, and they just announced that they'd be doing parking reservations, as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna