• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Copper opening

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tomorrow for race training, 7 Nov for the public. :snow:

It was so warm today, though! Stop! Go away, you stinkin' beautiful weather! ;) These have been glorious fall days.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, I wondered if I could "volunteer" to help with race training at Copper. Although I know how racers ski at the beginning of the season so maybe that's not such a hot idea. :D I'll be at the Basin tomorrow morning though.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Heh, I know what you mean. I skied a few runs early last November, but it wasn't exactly fun. Very fast snow, very fast skiers, and very few runs open.
:eek:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Heh, I know what you mean. I skied a few runs early last November, but it wasn't exactly fun. Very fast snow, very fast skiers, and very few runs open.
:eek:

I did the same thing! I think it's worse that the WROD. :eek: Are you hanging out up at Copper this weekend?

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nah, still in the throes of soccer season! We're about 2/3 done, though.

Hah, I have a park across the street where they play all sorts of sports so I generally wake up on the weekends to the sounds of whistles and cheering. And I'm an early riser, they start those games early!

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ack, tell me about early! DD had a game at 8 up at Dick's in Commerce City 2 weeks ago ... we had to leave at 6:30 am on a Saturday. It's like skiing! ;) Then the next day they ran Race for the Cure as a team, so we were up even earlier. What happened to sleeping in on the weekends?? I can handle it for some snow, though, so I can't complain.

ScottishGirlie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, can't believe Copper is almost there!

Where do they do the race training?

I was at Copper in April, just before it shut and had an awesome time.

I've been looking at the web cams the last wee while looking at the season changing.

I'm hopefully going to come back out to Copper this winter for a holiday so fingers crossed for lots of snow again!

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Nice!

Copper is where I started my season last year because I can ski there for free and it isn't all that far away. I think I can ski A-Basin too...some type of employee thing.

Anyway - bring it on!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hey! Let me know when you're coming this direction, I'd love to make some turns with you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga