• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Copper and Grayline Make a Deal

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
...and none to soon! One of the biggest issues about Summit County is transportation. You can take Colorado Mountain Express to Frisco, and then take the Summit Stage to your destination. Cost: About $57one way.
You can take CME door to door for about $87 one way. You can take Greyhound from Denver ...Trust me, you don't want to do that! Sadly, as much as I adore Summit County people, they never vote for candidates who propose viable transportation alternatives. The attitude seems to be, "well we live here, why should we care how others get to our mountains.

Fortunately, Grayline and Copper have seen the light, and now offer round trip service from DIA to Copper.

Gina23

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Still seems like a lot of work unless you are staying up there a few days...

I'm already sick of the traffic and I haven't been skiing yet :duck::Cry:

Monkeygirl

Certified Ski Diva
Since we usually ski Breck we come and go via 285 through Fairplay and over Hoosier. Very scenic and lots less traffic. Shhhh- don't tell everyone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga