• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Coming Soon: The Ski Channel!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another way for us to get our skiing fix:

The Ski Channel!

A video on demand channel from Time Warner, to be launching the first quarter, 2008. It'll focus on year-round mountain activities: skiing (of course), boarding, climbing, orienteering, hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, caving, and the always indeterminate "and more."

Should be interesting to see how it pans out...though I probably won't get it since I don't have digital cable.

Hey, there's a tennis channel, a golf channel, so why not?

Ice Queen

Certified Ski Diva
That's awesome! I remember when I was a kid, you could actually see skiing on TV on the weekends on a fairly regular basis (the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat, remember?)

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
This just in: The Ski Channel entered into a partnership with Olympic gold medalist and World Cup champion Jonny Moseley. The partnership will make Moseley a spokesperson, on-air talent, analyst, instructor and advisory staff member. He's also an investor in the channel.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga