• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Colorado trip in December

SusieK

Certified Ski Diva
Heading out to Colorado for Christmas with the family. My Uncle is typically my trusted ski buddie, but he is heading in for a hip replacement (hey, he's 82! but skis lika a 55 year old) and is out for the season. My brothers are bum's, not of the ski type and whine about how expensive skiing is and will only go with me for a day. So I've decided not to do the solo I70 race up and down everyday and stay a few night in the Frisco/Vail area the weekend before Christmas (usually ski Vail and Breck). Any recommendations for a clean, safe and inexpensive hotel/BB etc?

VTskiDiva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
SusieK what is your definition of inexpensive? That will make a difference in my response to your question...

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There is a Super8 in Dillon that is decent & relatively inexpensive.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Susie, we have stayed in most of the hotels in Silverthorne and Dillon. If you book fairly soon you should do OK. Super 8, Days Inn, and the Luxury Inn should all do well for you and look to be about $100/night. :bounce:

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A female friend of mine stays at the Snowshoe in dt Frisco. Nothing fancy but within walking distance of shops and restaurants.

Efka

Certified Ski Diva
My hotel recommendations: Quality Inn in Silverthorne, Comfort Suites in Dillon. Galena Street Inn B&B in Frisco (I've never stayed there) has excellent reviews on Tripadvisor.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga