• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Breckenridge lodging ideas ?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Looks like I'll be doing a family trip to Breckenridge with BF a few weeks after I get back from Diva West @ Steamboat. We're looking for lodging ideas for 6-8 people that are slope side or walking distance. Also, one of the adults is a non skier with hip/leg issues so if a large condo complex, we'll need an elevator and definitely 4 bedrooms.

Any ideas for lodging? We will need 3-4 bedrooms and preferably 3 bathrooms.
I've skied Breckenridge twice and enjoyed it and liked the little town. We settled on Breckenridge b/c everyone already has EPIC passes and they wanted a real town feel plus varied terrain. All skiers/boarders are pretty much advanced, give or take.

Thanks!

Jenny

Angel Diva
We've stayed in Four O’Clock condos before - well located for everything and pretty sure we had underground parking, if I'm thinking of the right place. But we didn’t need as many bedrooms, so I'm not sure how big they come.

Ski Betty

Diva in Training
Santacruz skier: Not sure how I missed this post earlier. Ignore if you already made plans. After years of staying in Breck at AirB&B's, VRBO's, Condos etc. We settled on Bldg 4 at Beaver Run Resort. It is a TRUE Ski-in Ski-out. You can use your room for restroom, warmup, lunch breaks. You ski to automatic doors to a warm ski locker. Elevator is around the corner. The largest units (in Bldg 4) are 2BR 2Bath so you'd need more than one. Other Bldgs in same complex have larger units, but not access to those lockers.

Even when we are with larger groups my husband and I stay in a single room in Bldg 4 so everyone can leave their gear and use it as a private lodge :smile:. It's at the base of Pk 9 and walking distance to Main street. It has a free hotel shuttle for around town. However, it's not for accommodation snobs. It's the oldest on-mountain complex, but if you're there to ski....

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Santacruz skier: Not sure how I missed this post earlier. Ignore if you already made plans. After years of staying in Breck at AirB&B's, VRBO's, Condos etc. We settled on Bldg 4 at Beaver Run Resort. It is a TRUE Ski-in Ski-out. You can use your room for restroom, warmup, lunch breaks. You ski to automatic doors to a warm ski locker. Elevator is around the corner. The largest units (in Bldg 4) are 2BR 2Bath so you'd need more than one. Other Bldgs in same complex have larger units, but not access to those lockers.

Even when we are with larger groups my husband and I stay in a single room in Bldg 4 so everyone can leave their gear and use it as a private lodge :smile:. It's at the base of Pk 9 and walking distance to Main street. It has a free hotel shuttle for around town. However, it's not for accommodation snobs. It's the oldest on-mountain complex, but if you're there to ski....
Thanks for your response. We booked Blue Sky condos at Peak 8 from what I hear!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Nice. That should be a good location.

Looks like we're finally getting a decent storm here in California!
I know! Just got back from skiing Palisades and it was amazing the few runs open had very decent snow, especially on the Alpine side. Also, not crowded and got four mid week days in...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga