• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Blue Knob/Seven Springs 2/17 - 2/18/07

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This weekend, my boyfriend and I headed out to Blue Knob and Seven Springs. First stop: Blue Knob.

We arrived at Blue Knob at 10:00 (after over sleeping a bit!) and were ready to enjoy the 19 inches of fresh snow that fell in central PA over the past few days.

Great Mid-Atlantic scenery:

Picture007.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Admiring my new skis and watching the carnage below the lift.
Picture003.jpg

We read about some off-piste terrain a short hike off the main trails. Here I am on my way!
Blueknob2_17_07_03.jpg

Boyfriend diving in!
Picture010.jpg

Looking back at our tracks!
Blueknob2_17_07_06-1.jpg

All in all a great day.

Next day was spent at 7 springs. I was able to get my mom out on the slopes. Her first time back out in 12 years at the age of 60. The snow was fantastic. I was able to use my new skis (Head iM 88s) in the snow they were intended for. I just floated over the powder. Unfortunately, no pictures from Sunday.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Nice pix! Really like the second picture, looking back down the lift.

Now who's Fischer 76's are those, and how do they like them?

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Diva said:
Now who's Fischer 76's are those, and how do they like them?

Those belong to the boyfriend. He recently put some AT bindings on them. I actually tried skiing on them a few weeks ago. At the 170 length they were a bit long for me, manuverability-wise, but soft enough that I could get them up on edge. When I was skiing them, I was able to put down some really nice railroad track trenches in the snow. My boyfriend and I were both impressed.

He likes those skis alot. But this year he bought some Atomic Metron B5s that he likes better than anything else.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna