• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Blister salve

Jilly

Staff member
Anyone got a good blister salve out there? Blisters aren't from biking but paddling........on my butt!!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Blisters? Ow. Nothing for after, but try Body Glide for before-protection. I use the stuff constantly for bike riding, along the chammy seam area. :love:

abc

Banned
Ouch! Got a personal understanding to the phrase "pain in the butt"... You have my sympathy.

(Sorry, I don't have any real help to offer. My experience was a different kind of pain)

Jilly

Staff member
VG - I knew it had something to do with glide! Right now it's a pain, not to blister stage yet. I obviously want to avoid that if I can!!

I guess the big thing is my butt doesn't fit on a 5" wide board!

Jilly

Staff member
I'm going to spend my lunch on Tuesday (yahoo Monday is a holiday here in Canada!) going to the 2 local bike shops. I'm sure Doug's will have some brand!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Any sporting goods store should have the Body Glide as it's marketed for runners' friction areas (thighs, heels, nipples....).

Jilly

Staff member
All we got here is a Sportchek, Canadian Tire and Wal Mart. I don't trust them to have anything. We do have 2 bike shops. Doug's will have it.

Jilly

Staff member
Got the Body Glide stick. What a difference last night paddling! We do 1 1/2 hrs on the water on Tuesday nights. My sciatic is not happy but, my butt isn't warm like last week.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna